Because of it evolutionary history, 92% of CoLT belongs to FACC, it has a long experience in the aeronatic industry. This know-how, collected in the last 25 years, allows CoLT to master complex problems in other areas too. CoLT is accredited as an independent testing laboratory subject to ISO 17025:2005. Because of the previous integration in the testing division of FACC, CoLT guarantees the fulfillment of all requirements concerning the EN9100 norm and part of the NADCAP-Composite certification.
In the well equipped laboratory, chemical, physical and mechanical tests can be carried out.
• Mechanical test for „Full Scale Tests“ with forces up to 250kN, 3D-deformation measurements (DIC) with GOM Pontos 4M or strain gauges with up to 2500 channels.
• Coupon test equipment: Tensile strength, Young's modulus, ILSS, 3-point-flexural-tests, etc.
• Analytics: analysis of fiber volume porosity in composite-materials
• Physical testing: Resin content and resin flow identification
• Sample preparation: Cut-Outs, grindings, etc...